Come one, come all! Our annual Fun Fair is right around the corner!! Mouth watering food, fun games and rides, keiki corner, farmer’s market, silent auction, and much more.
Don’t forget, deadlines for pre-sale items are coming up soon…
- Pre-Sale Food: Friday, 10/17 (Click here for the form)
- Scrip: Friday, 10/31 (Click here for the form)
- Ride wristbands: 11/14 (Click here for the form)
- Food booth: 10/27–10/31 (Click here for the form)
- Keiki corner: 10/27–10/31 (Click here for the form)
- Silent Auction: 11/14 (Click here for the form)
We are also looking for volunteers to help collect curbside donations the last week of October, from 7:15–7:45 am in front of the school. The more, the merrier. Come support MES and our children!!
For any questions, call Lynn Muneno @ 223-0058 or email at email@example.com
Calling all Moanalua Volunteers….
If you would like to sign up to work at Sir Readalot’s Castle Book Fair, please click on this link and sign up online. www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D4EA8AD2AA3F85-volunteer
The Sir Readalot’s Castle Bookfair especially needs Volunteers for the following shifts:
- Family Night: Tuesday, October 21 from 5:00-7:30 pm
- Monday, October 27 from 9:30-11:30 am
- Wednesday, October 29 from 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Thursday, October 30 from 3:30 – 4:30pm (Clean-up)